We’ve done the research so you don’t have to.
Our team has traveled to all seven continents and 90+ countries.
- Personalized curated tour planning services for individuals and small groups (up to 15) that include:
- Arrival meet & greet services with private car transfers
- Knowledgeable and personable English-speaking guides
- Boutique hotel, guest house, lodge and eco-tourism accommodations
- Local experiences—from cooking classes to cultural encounters, and wildlife safaris to trekking
How we work
- We offer an initial free phone or in-person consultation. Thereafter we charge a $200 per person, non-refundable fee to create a detailed custom itinerary based on your interests and budget. This fee is applied to the price of your trip.
- Our typical booking is 8 – 15 days, at an average price range of $2,700 – $5,500.
- We have vetted our worldwide partners in the destinations we offer to assure that you receive the highest levels of safe and reliable service.
- We assist you with your international and in-country flights. Through our travel consolidator, we have access to special rates and offer the best recommended schedules on all airlines.
- We provide trip cancellation and emergency medical insurance at discounted rates with Travelex Insurance. This is first payer coverage with no deductible.
- Groups: We offer discounts for groups of 4+ traveling together on the same itinerary. For groups of 10-15 traveling together, we offer one complimentary for the leader.
How you benefit
- You receive the benefit of our expertise in the destinations we offer—from secret hideaways and safari camps—to can’t-miss special experiences.
- We support sustainable, responsible tourism that benefits local communities, where a portion of your tour price is donated to carefully selected NGOs that provide much needed services in the destinations you visit.
- You’re provided with country specific travel, health and safety tips, recommendations, and reading lists.
- With your booking, you have access to our 24/7, in-country partners that provide emergency travel assistance if needed.