Set your intention
Bring your practice on the road with a personally designed trip by Ponte Travels. Specializing in curated planning and logistics services for individuals and small groups, we proudly support sustainable, responsible tourism that benefits local communities. Whether it’s yoga, meditation, or coaching, we will work with your practice to create something truly memorable and unique. Here, you will find just a few of the incredible destinations we offer around the world. Let these serve as a guide to your imagination, fuel your wanderlust, and deepen your practice.
Baja California, Mexico
Discover the magic of Pacific Mexico. About 50 miles north of Cabo, the small town of Todos Santos is brought to life by artists, chefs, farmers, spiritualists, naturalists, yogis, and more. This journey will also take you to the island Espiritu Santo, one of the best marine life viewing destinations in the world. Spend the days kayaking, snorkeling, hiking, swimming with sea lions and more while you spend the nights in luxury tents by the sea.
Despite its small size, Costa Rica is abundant in life and spirituality. It proudly holds 5% of the world’s biodiversity with great effort being made to preserve this rich resource. Discover your inner self in the dense rainforests, white sandy beaches, and volcanic regions; Costa Rica is the perfect tropical playground for nature lovers and adventure seekers alike.
At the crossroad of central Europe, the Balkans, and the Mediterranean, Croatia and its more than a thousand islands off the Adriatic coastline is a true jewel of the region. Croatia’s sleepy towns allow for swimming in private coves, hiking golden hills, tasting local delicacies and wines, and discovering charming surprises along the way
Lush, exotic Bali is an ideal place for a meaningful retreat. The combination of spirituality, expressed daily through beautiful flower offerings and the open-air temples are incredibly inspiring.
We offer our group leaders…
• No-cost travel. Your trip is covered, including airfare when possible!
• Collaborative itinerary development. We work directly with you to align your trip with your practice, expectations, students, and brand.
• Marketing materials. We will provide you with a web itinerary and collaborate to create digital marketing materials you may need to promote your trip
• Trip logistics. We will create your full-service itinerary to include all transfers, hotels, tours, guides, and included meals. This typically includes daily breakfast, a welcome and farewell dinner, and other meals as desired. We will also manage traveler signups, assist with flights, and offer options for participants to purchase travel insurance
Tips for a successful group trip
We recommend our group leaders…
• Have a well developed clientele that you currently market to electronically
• Offer a trip ranging 7 – 10 days
• Limit group size to 10 – 15 participants
• Allow 9 – 12 months to develop and market the trip
• Be willing to extend a dedicated and sustained effort to marketing the trip
• Hold one or more gatherings for those interested in learning more
• Offer an early sign-up bonus or incentive to kick off the registration process
• Provide high-quality instruction to your students as outlined in the itinerary